“We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto you do well that you take heed, as to a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts” (2 Peter 1:19)
Dear brothers and sisters, with great satisfaction, we invite the brothers to participate in the European Conference of Churches – Autumn 2019 – in Rome – Italy.
- Dates and Times
- Dia 01/11 – Check-in the start 15:00
- Dia 01/11 – 1a meeting at 17:00
- Dia 02/11 – 2a meeting at 09:00
- Dia 02/11 – 3a meeting at 17:00
- Dia 03/11 – 4a meeting at 09:00
- Dia 03/11 – Conference ends at 14:00 (after lunch)
The subscriptions have a limite time because of the size of the conference venue. For this purpose we ask the brothers not to leave the subscriptions for the last minute.
o It’s included in the registration:
Dinner on Friday (01/11)
Accommodation on Friday (01/11)
Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner on Saturday (02/11)
Accommodation on Saturday (02/11)
Breakfast and Sunday Lunch (03/11).
o Entries should be made
For siblings from Italy
- Sending the following information: Full name, age, gender, marital status, city and country. In addition, inform if you need special food and assistance for people with disabilities.
- Email: email@example.com
For the other brothers, it should be done online through the link below:
Until 30 September:
– No Transfer: € 150.00
– With Ciampino Transfer: € 165.00
– With Transfer from Fiumicino: € 180.00
From 1st October:
– Without Transfer: € 170.00
– With Ciampino Transfer: € 185.00
– With Transfer from Fiumicino: € 200.00
Children 04 up to 12 years old
Until 30 September:
– No Transfer: € 120.00
– With Ciampino Transfer: € 135.00
– With Transfer from Fiumicino: € 150.00
From 1st October:
– No Transfer: € 140.00
– With Ciampino Transfer: € 155.00
– With Transfer from Fiumicino: € 170.00
Transfer: The transfer to the brothers, who register with this modality of registration, will be from the International Airports Ciampino and Fiumucino to the place of the conference.
o The Brothers from other continents, outside Europe, must respect the same registration deadline. However, payment can be made upon arrival at the conference, to avoid paying high shipping charges.
The LifeForAll Tour siblings will have their inscriptions made by coordinating the trip. Doubts, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Children from 0 to 3 years old, who sleep in the same bed as their parents and do not have meals, are free of charge.
o It must be carried out by transfer or bank deposit, according to bank details below:
Favored: Christian Association – The Churches in Portugal
Bank: Caixa Geral de Depósitos
NIB: 0035 0226 0000 0352 9309 6
IBAN: PT50 0035 0226 0000 0352 9309 6
Send proof of transfer / deposit via email or whastsapp by conference service contacts.
- Dates and Times:
the 01 to 03 of November of 2019:
Beginning check-in at 3:00 pm (Meeting at 5:00 p.m.) on day 01
Finishing at 2:00 pm (after lunch) on the 03
the Grand Hotel Duca D’Este (4 Stars)
o Via Nazionale Tiburtina, 330 00011 Tivoli Terme (Rome)
The Ciampino International Airport and the Fiumicino International Airport, both in Rome, Italy.
o Give prioraty to the Ciampino airport, since it’s closer to the conference venue.
o The main airlines operating flights at this airport are:
Royal Air Maroc;
o Bus companies with connection to Rome:
or Trenitália (https://www.trenitalia.com/)
Station 500 meters from the Hotel: Bagni di Tivoli.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the conference service.
– Brothers in Italy:
or Tel: + 39 3203825913/3470165778;
or Email: email@example.com
– Other countries:
or Tlm: + 351 916 945 048;
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Jesus Christ is The Lord!
Of your fellows,